Matt Rambo added to PrimeTime Lacrosse Summer Elite Camps Staff
PrimeTime Lacrosse is pleased to announce the addition of 2017 National Champion and Tewaaraton Award winner, Matt Rambo, to the PrimeTime Lacrosse summer staff.
The Tewaaraton Award is given each year to the Nation’s best NCAA Lacrosse Player.
Rambo will be on staff at the PrimeTime Lacrosse Elite Day and Overnight Camps as well as the PrimeTime Prospect Experience, giving athletes a look at what it takes to compete at the game’s highest levels. These programs take place July 29th (Prospect Experience Begins 7/30) – August 2nd at Babson College, in Wellesley, MA
Matt Rambo, a Philadelphia native and University of Maryland graduate, currently plays for the Charlotte Hounds of Major League Lacrosse and is a Legends Lacrosse athlete.
Now in it’s 10th year, The PrimeTime Lacrosse Overnight lacrosse camp at Babson College is engineered for the experienced player looking to elevate his game to the next level and prepare for an impactful high school career and beyond. This program offers the best of PrimeTime coaching expertise and will be led by former and current NCAA players and coaches as well as current MLL players. Each day will offer a dynamic breakout session with position specific training led by The Factory coaches and staff. Players will have additional breakout sessions which will cover diet and nutrition, stick string tutorials and other guest speakers.
Participants who complete deposit by 12/1 also receive a pair of custom PrimeTime Lacrosse Warrior Evo Gloves. Registration can be completed at the link HERE.
The PrimeTime Prospect Experience is a hybrid development camp and showcase that provides future NCAA Lacrosse student athletes exposure to both the Division I, II, and III coaches that serve as program instructional staff, as well as NCAA coaches that will be on site recruiting. Additionally, access to a live stream of all game sessions is available to NCAA recruiters and parents.
The prospect experience is just that — a hands on opportunity to learn what it means to be a NCAA student-athlete. Field sessions will be led by current NCAA lacrosse coaches with a focus on allowing athletes to learn the same concepts that these coaches are implementing in their own, in-season practices.
Space is limited to 8 Goalies, 20 Defenseman, 8 F/O, 24 Midfielders, and 20 Attackmen at 2022/2021 and 2020/2019 levels.
Please CLICK HERE to learn more and request a coach’s nomination.
Please read on to learn more about Rambo’s college accolades at the University of Maryland.
RAMBO’S HONOR ROLL
• 2017 Tewaaraton Award Winner
• 2017 Enners Award (Nation’s Most Outstanding Player)
• 2x USILA All-American (2017, 2016)
• 2017 First Team All-America (USILA, Inside Lacrosse)
• 3x NCAA All-Tournament Team (2017, 2016, 2015)
• 2017 Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year
• 2017 First Team All-Big Ten (Unanimous)
• 2016 USILA Second Team All-America
• 2016 Big Ten Tournament Most Valuable Player
• 2016 Big Ten All-Tournament Team
• 2016 Honorable Mention All-Big Ten
• 2015 First Team All-Big Ten
RAMBO’S MARYLAND RECORDS
• Career Points (257)
• Career Goals (155)
• Career points in NCAA Tournament (62)
• Points in a single NCAA Tournament (23 – 2016)
• Assists in a single NCAA Tournament game (6 – 2017)
• First player with 100G/100A in a career (2017)
• First player with 40G/40A in a season (2017)
• First player with 40G/30A in a season (2016)