Our Elite Series overnight lacrosse camp at Babson College is engineered for the experienced player looking to elevate his game to the next level and prepare for an impactful high school career and beyond. Prior participation in a PrimeTime Lacrosse event or a recommendation from a coach is required. This program offers the best of the best of PrimeTime coaching expertise and will be led by former and current NCAA players and coaches as well as current MLL players. Each day will offer a dynamic breakout session with position specific training led by The Factory coaches and staff. Players will have additional breakout sessions which will cover diet and nutrition, stick string tutorials and other guest speakers.
Elite Series Overnight/Day Camp at Babson College (Wellesley, MA)
Sunday, July 30th – Thursday, August 3rd
YOG 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026
Overnight $895* / Full Day $695
*Group discounts available – email Ryan@PrimeTimeLacrosse.com
Elite Series Overnight Camp Highlights
- PrimeTime apparel pack – Head to toe PrimeTime Lacrosse apparel for all participants — Fully Sublimated Reversibles and Shorts, Shooting Shirt, Socks, Full Zip Hoodie, and Hat
- Coach’s Recommendation required for all participants — all about ATTITUDE. Is the player coachable with a demonstrated love of the game and eagerness to learn more and work hard?
- New and Innovative curriculum designed in collaboration between PrimeTime Lacrosse team of expert coaches and athletes
- Personalized evaluation for each player highlighting strengths and weaknesses at camp conclusion
- Stick Stringing tutorial and maintenance
- Strength and conditioning by RPM Athlete Performance
- Nutrition Seminar with sports nutritionist Michelle Mix, MS, RD
- Breakout sessions and appearances from The Factory and other premier players
- The PrimeTime Lacrosse World Famous Super Raffle featuring helmets, gloves, footwear, sticks, heads, one of a kind apparel, and more!